COVID - 19 What - How - Where
While our industry finds ourselves in uncharted and chaotic circumstances, Team Vermilion has taken it upon ourselves to be your best partner. From contract verbiage to travel and cleaning procedures. On a daily bases we are researching and keeping abreast of the newest guidelines, restrictions, and recommendations. Our resources include but are not limited to: Event Industry Alliance, US Travel Association, CDC, Major Hotel Chains and more…
- New Contract Clauses
- How To’s: Transportation, Hotels, venues, activities,
- New Diagramming, food sets and preparations
- Cleaning Programs
- Travel (Internal, international…)
- Gifts, interactions…
Destination Management Services
Destination Management is the key to your conferences success. With a unique blend of logistical knowledge and dozens of creative awards Vermilion Events is your choice for a DMC in the Southwest. A long history of working in hotels, resorts, private venues and DMC’s our team can handle each element large or small to perfection.
- Site Selection
- Off Site Activities
- Transportation and Staffing
- On Site Event Design
- Dine Arounds
CORPORATE & NON-PROFIT EVENTS
For your full Meeting / Event Producing and Destination Management needs. Everything from site selections to vendor selection, entertainment and team building to more. With 26 years of hotel, resort, DMC, incentive programs and meeting planner experience our team understands all sides of meetings and events.
For our Non-Profit partners, we recognize the hard work and dedication you have so have special pricing to our Community involved and non-profit events. From simple design and logistic help to full on event management.
- Vendor and Site Selection
- Special event design
- Off site dinner and team building activities
- On-Site Meeting Management
- Transportation and Entertainment
- Destination Management
WEDDINGS & SOCIAL EVENTS
David Twigger and Vermilion Events have been making beautiful memories since 2002. Conducting and planning social events not only in Phoenix and Scottsdale but across the globe. Don’t get bunched up tying the knot or planning that Mitzvah. We are here to walk you through each step of the way.
- Day-of planning for both weddings and Mitzvahs
- Full planning and design packages
- Wedding design (invitations, color schemes, table designs and more)
- Multi-cultural wedding experience, LGBT supporter and modern union expert
- One of the city’s best Mitzvah Makers – Amy Simon
- Birthdays, Sweet 16’s, Anniversary’s
- Destination Wedding Planning and home of “The Brunch Wedding”